Hello! Welcome to my first Entry! Especially for Day 1 of the Challenge – wildlifetrusts.org/30DaysWild – which The Wildlife Trust has set us, the British nation! This is my first ever real Blog! So I’ll keep this post simple and won’t over think it. I created the above picture using:
- Red Clover – wikipedia.org/wiki/Trifolium_pratense
- Broad-Leaved Dock – wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumex_obtusifolius
- Bracken – wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennstaedtiaceae
- Holly – wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilex_aquifolium
- Hornbeam – wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpinus_betulus
- Red Campion – wikipedia.org/wiki/Silene_dioica
- Oak – wikipedia.org/wiki/Quercus_robur
I kinda did a timelapse video of how I achieved today’s challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glISim4KIyU
4 thoughts on “Day 1 – 30 Days Wild”
I love how you’ve used your finds to create today’s post for 30 Days Wild 🙂
Thanks for all the links! I’m a bit clueless about plants and have started to learn about them, so having your photo and those links is quite handy.
It is really nice that what I did today has been appreciated, thank you 😀 And I’m glad my first entry has came in useful too!
I’ve started a 30 Days Wild blog too! Love your artwork!
Great 🙂 Aw, thank you June!